Samstag, 13. November 2010

Under Armour Cold Gear - First impression

Trying to advance my runners outfit a bit I got somewhat professional and ordered my first GoldGear Item from Under Armour. In April 2011 my third participation at the StrongmanRun will take place at the Nurburgring and since this is unknown terrain for me (finished my two participations in Weeze) I really need to train a bit more this time.

Keeping in mind all the training will occur during winter I thought I needed more sophisticated clothing and the long sleeve turtle mock is the first one to get.

The label says "compression fit" and by putting it on for the first time it feels weird, like a second skin, what's exactly what it's supposed to be.
Tie the shoes, fire up the iPod and away you go.

Running through puddles of mud that soak my socks I didnt feel cold at all. Though I had a rainy 10°C afternoon with little wind my upper body felt completely comfortable, even the half-cut running trousers didnt matter at all.

Concluding this is some awesome cloth you can get I will put to more tests at less degress. 0°C is the goal.